Is it bad that I am sixteen and I haven't kissed anyone?

Like its not like I am waiting for the right time or anything Its just that nobody has ever liked me enough to do it. I have not had a boyfriend, and I have basically dealt with two fuckboys which is one too many for my emotions. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• You not having anybody like you is your own opinion of yourself. I'm sure some have already liked or like you just don't know about it because they didn't make you aware of it.

• And no being sixteen not being kissed isn't bad at all. If anything it's the opposite of that.

• I didn't kiss anyone until I was 16. I'm similar to your situation too.
    Just go to parties and get drunk. That's what I did.

• It's not bad you're basically still a kid now shut up...

• 24 and still haven't. Don't worry, you're good.

• Start looking for guys that care more then just about themselves. you are a beautiful women, I don't know why any man would be a fuckboy with you.

• Nah its all cool i have my first kiss on 18 si chill xD

What Girls Said 9

• My first kiss was with a stranger in a stairway! I was that desperate to get my first kiss! It doesn't change you or matter!

• Honey, I was 22. All you're doing is saving yourself from a lot of wasted time and unnecessary heartbreak. You have nothing to worry about.

• I'm with us girlfriend I'm gonna b 16 in a couple months and I never got kissed or had a boyfriend so it's not bad that you haven't got kissed your not alone

• No way hahahaa when i was 16 like no had had their first kiss. It will happen soon and if it doesn't who cares, its not like it makes you unattractive or anything. And stay away from fuckboys at all costs, ew.

• Why would it be bad?

• No, I didn't kiss anyone until I was almost 15

• No I'm 17 I haven't dated, had a boyfriend or kissed anyone.

• It is not bad, it is normal.

• Girl!!! I had my first kiss at 20 lmao just keep calm and rock on :p
    I never waited per se either, and I had plenty of chances, but it just never "felt" right you know? HONESTLY its not a big deal, when the time and guy are right, you'll know and you'll go for it :) Same with all of the following "firsts"