Another guy flirts with my girlfriend, what should I do?

My girlfriend is working part time and she told me once that a guy (staff) touches her waist at work when she's unaware. Now she told me that he starts complimenting her. The first thing in my head was to get over there and tear his face or whatever to make sure I warn him. But come to think Of it, am I overreacting? Should I just wait till if he crosses the line then I'll go over and officially warn him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Disclaimer: I am also wondering about these types of situations and this is what genuinely comes to my mind, so further discussions are most welcome.
    Why did she even tell you before even trying to solve this? Is she inexperienced with such behaviour? Or just wants you to go on a fist fight? (not recommended as a 1st step, and what if he is stronger?) :/
    Your concern should be around correcting his behaviour and/or preventing him from such acts in the future.
    1- First she has to confront him (in a firm, direct and serious way) so he does not think she is weak and may be make future iterations uncomfortable for her.
    2- If things continue more, you AND her should go directly to the management and try to work things out.
    3- If management still did not solve your problem, I think this is a bad work environment and not very practical. She should leave this place.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think your overreacting, maybe a little lol but she knows what to do to stop that situation from happening, if he keeps doing it to her even though she said no don't, then have a chat with the guy and tell him to back off.

• has your girlfriend told him to stop doing this?

• your girlfriend knows what to do if that guy ever crosses the line

• She's been texting me that she's scared and I'm kinda worried tho.. I don't wanna be overprotective but this is kinda too much for me..

• pick her up and have a serious chat with the guy

• You have to trust your girlfriend but also be protective. A girl loves a man who will make sure nothing hurts her. Make sure she knows if she needs you, you're there. But don't act upon approaching the man until she believes he has crossed the line

What Guys Said 5

• Do you trust your girl? If the answer is yes then there is nothing to worry about, because you know nothing is going to happen.
    If she knows you are getting upset over this, she also knows that you don't trust her fully. Imagine how she must feel about that.

• Yes I trust her but the problem is that she texted me that she's scared and I think she doesn't know what to do? I don't know and I'm pretty worried now.

• She could talk to her manager or HR if she is really bothered by it.

• If it were me and touching were involved (ESPECIALLY if it made my girl uncomfortable), then yeah, I'd give a friendly warning when he's not at work. Just tell him that what he's up to, it's not gonna fly.

• Stare at him in an evil way :) Believe me, it works most of the time. If it doesn't, then go kick the living shit out of him hahah.

• Knock him up after a friendly warning if you are a faithful one

• He crossed the line when he touched her waist I think you should warn him now tbh