Girls, So, say you see a Guy you are attracted to, walking past you in the shopping mall... What would you do?

Would you turn back and walk behind him (follow) - OR - turn back and walk in front of him ( he can see your back ) ?

Choose an option of the two.

Bye, girls.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I would walk in front of him. I would have a better chance of him coming up to me. But in real life, every time i go to the mall and see a cute guy, i don't do anything. I am pretty shy/antisocial. I would love a guy to be brave enough to give me a shot and even just say hi. Would make me happy. But yeah i would walk in front out of the two options, i think i have a pretty nice ass.

• haha... Your nice ass is an asset to guys... keep it safe and sound... Just kidding.. lol :P

Thanks for answering :)

• Your very welcome

Sponsored

What Girls Said 14

• I'd just continue on my way. Sadly I would have the confidence to approach them... and honestly what's the point in doing either of your options? nothing. Its just creepy. lol

• Thanks :) Fair enough ;)

• First option then.

• Cool :) So you would walk behind him?

• Cool :) So, you would walk behind him?

• Neither.
    I'd just continue on with my business.

• Thanks :) Fair enough ;)

• I would just continue about my business. I don't live my life for attractive guys and that is really creepy

• Thanks :) Fair enough ;)

• It depends how close is the food court? And how hungry am i?

• Thanks :) So you love food... yummmm :p

• I don't think girls would do either, ever. We see lots off attractive people in malls or even everywhere else, why would we follow them?

• Thanks :) So you would not do any of the options?

• I would do nothing

• honestly i would go strait in to the closet store unless it was la sense or victoria secret , or an old person store

• Haha :p Thanks for your wonderful answer ;)

• These are terrible choices. I guess the latter choice since it's not creepy.

• Turn back and walk in front of him

• Cool :) So he can see your back? :D

• would you ever walk behind him (follow) ?

• but only in mins, just to make sure he knows that i'm attracted to him

• Um... do guys do this? I hope not.
    I'd look for a moment, appreciate the view, and keep walking.

• Thanks :) Guys do this... Hence they are notoriously known as stalkers and creeps :D

• Neither tbh, but if I had to chose I'd follow for a short bit.

• Thanks :) Fair enough ;)

• That's cool and what you said was really helpful... Thank you so much and take care :)

• Glad I could help! Take care :)

• I'd do neither. I'd just keep walking in my direction. Just because I think somebody is attractive doesn't mean I'll stalk him like a hungry predator. I'll take a glance at him and keep walking.

• Thanks :) Fair enough ;)

• If I knew him I'd say hi, saying hi isn't frowned upon yet I dont think?

• Thanks :) You must be confident?