What to do when you dont feel good enough?

I get very scared whenever i begin to date someone, i have never been in a real relationship before and now i am dating a great guy and things have been going good and its a surprise because they usually dont.. so i am like ok whats happening..

What do you do when you feel you aren't good enough for the guy or girl you are dating? when you feel like they can do better..
Do you feel like you want to run away?

Most Helpful Girl

• I start to realise and think well if he didn't want me, I wouldn't be in a relationship with him for several months now. I think what attracts someone to someone is how different they are, like lifestyle, personality and maybe even appearance. Maybe he loves being with you because you are a breathe of fresh air for him, and you make things fun and exciting in his boring life.

You change his life and make it colourful <-- that is something you should feel good about.

What Guys Said 1

• Just keep believing in yourself and the confidence will come

What Girls Said 3

• I focus on myself and work on whatever is making me feel that way.

You don't feel good enough in what? Looks , finance wise?

• I just think about my positives and how great I am in general.

• why don't you feel good enough for him?

• i am 23 and im still in school , he is 26 and is done and has his own place and a good job and older friends that are doctors etc, he has money to travel etc and im just a student.. we have so far dated for 1 month so nothing huge, and he show that he cares for me etc but deep inside im afraid of losing him because he can do better?