Can a girl be "undateable"?

There's this guy in my friend circle who's a huge jerk. We don't ever get along (mainly because he's always so rude to me!) and I tend to avoid him. However he always finds ways to mock me or just generally annoy me.

The other day he said that I'm "undateable". What he said next deeply offended me, he said : "your personality is wack... so most guys would just bang you. Girls like you are only good for that anyway. I wouldn't be able to put up with your stuck up attitude"

Needless to say I was pissed off and told him to quit the bs. He laughed and told me to "calm down", I just got up and left. I have been thinking about that comment ever since. My personality isn't as bad as he implies, as I said he just seems to have a problem with me...

Is it possible that some girls are only good for sex but not relationships? And why did he say that if I'm not even like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy did exactly what he set out to do: cut you deep and leave you questioning if he is right. Guys like him are the types of people who find power and confidence in cutting other people down. He's clearly a - pardon my French - fucking piece of shit, so it goes to show you how much you should value his opinion. He's likely only saying this because he isn't worth more than two pennies and a fuck for a girl looking to rebound, and he knows that he has a shitty personality himself. If anything, he's just self-projecting on you and you don't have to listen to him.

What Guys Said 4

• Why caring about what a jerk thinks or not about you? Just ignore him and remove him from your circle - or find new friends. Once in a while we may be part of some "friendly group" that is actually toxic for us. In these times, it is good to have a change.

About your question, I think it is possible for a girl to be "undateable", in the sense the jerk mentioned: guys wanting nothing else with her except sex (because some guys would have sex with anyone who is available for them).

If the girl is bossy, rude, bitter, so full of herself, drama queen, normally in angry mood, jealous, fond of quarrelling... nobody would want to stay near a person (male or female) like this. If this person was also not good looking, she'd be done.

This said, I really doubt you're like this short description I put here. Your "friend" is an ass and was really rude saying you what he said and hurting you. Don't let his poison spread in your heart, please.

• Yes, girls can be undateable. I can't tell you whether you're one of those girls or not, but it's very possible and increasingly common.

• I'm definitely not.

• Unfortunately, it is impossible for women to tell whether another woman is undatable or not.

• Forget him. Be yourself. Date men who value you as a person. Don't settle

• Guy sounds like an ass

However, remember, Johnny Cage was kind of a jerk to Sonya in Mortal Kombat, but, they wind up together... so, you never know

• That would never happen.

• Just sayin'

What Girls Said 5

• yes it is possible that a woman is undateable. could be for different reasons. Could be she is immature, irresponsible, promiscuos, extremely dumb and dense, a bigot, or whatever else that to someone could be a deal breaker.

If those things apply to you, I don't know. Myabe he is pissed that he wants you and you don't give him the time of the day. Maybe he cannot express his interest in you any other way (like he were in kindergarten or something)

In any case. He sounds like an asshole and if there is no truth to his accusations, well then just ignore him. tell him to fuck off and go bother someone else. if you want to give him a lesson, find something he is insecure about and retaliate with a harsch come-back about it. Chances are you'll start a fight, but he will probably keep away in the future.

• Noo noo. He's a shithead. Don't let people get you thinking and feeling like that. That guy srsly needs to get the beat down xD 10/10 douchebag

• You are totes dateable. he's probably mad because he thinks you dont find him fuckable.

• Why would he insult me then?

• Because he's insecure.
      People who act blantly mean for no reason are bitter and insecure.

• No, there's always someone suited for everyone. And you did say he's a 'huge jerk', maybe he just enjoys pissing people off around him.

• only if you allow yourself to believe that you are

• Ignore him... He was just trying to piss you off

• He always tries to piss me off but usually his remarks don't affect me. However this one just irked me