Girls, what do you think is the best way for a guy to sweep a girl off her feet?

By best, it can be what would work best for you, what would work for most girls or what would be the absolute perfect way to do it.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, by just being genuinely upfront. I would love nothing more than a guy who is unafraid to get close to me and tell me: "I'm not going to beat around the bush with you: I like you a lot, I think you're beautiful and amazing and I want to go out with you."

• Would that really work? What about all that 'play it cool/hard to get' stuff?

• Thanks. :)

• No problem, and thank you.

What Girls Said 4

• get a huge boom and come at her! JK but really...

For me, you have to surprise me with something that you know I like and do it in a creative way.

• If I actually got awesome flowers my bday I'd be pretty fucking happy.

• Literally sweep me off my food and carry me upstairs <3

• When you say food, is that a typo or do I need to interrupt her dinner? :P

• Om I'm too tired
      feet!

• I am very short (5'1") so for a lot of guys just kissing me would require them to pick me up. Aha anyways... I like this dude and if he, by surprise (i love surprises), wraped his arms around my torso, lifted me up with my legs around him, kissed me, one arm holding me up, one hand in my hair... Ya know something like that. I imagine every "off their feet" moment to be the same, i can't think of any other way.

• My issue with doing that would but that what if I was wrong and she didn't like me? I'd probably get tasered.

• Oh i am so sorry i mixed those up. Nevermind what i said then xD my bad

• No problem. :)