Guys, could you explain in love with a woman and just love a woman?

I read somewhere where loving. a woman is deeper than being in love for men. Is this true? Your definition?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• men just get motivated by new women more than women do for new men. They don't value love as much as women. Well... until they need it

• Great point didn't think. of it that way

What Guys Said 6

• Being in love is when the heart's void is filled. Having eyes for no other woman than her, the days without her are dull in color, it is like oxygen when their voice is heard and her laugh is shared. Loving her is the expression of that feeling, wanting to hold her, tell her she is the most beautiful girl in their eyes, their flaws are treasures, their mistakes were just stepping stones to better standing. That her eyes are as sunrise and when she rests the sun sets, her voice and laughter are as a wind carrying a leaf blown higher and higher. Being cordial and waiting to give her a kiss, either cheek or lips, to smell her scent bringing the mind to feel bliss.

• It's really just semantics.

If I told a woman that I'm "loving her", it wouldn't mean something different than if I said that I'm "in love with her".

Either you love someone or you don't, whatever you call it.
    The thing is that many people confuse attraction, lust and desire with love. Regardless of gender.

• My definition of being IN love is: It happens over time, as you've loved that person for a while. You know everything about them, positives and negatives but still love them. You've seen them as ugly but it's just the right kind of ugly.
    An infatuation is: when you see them as perfect and flawless. Their looks are what initially attracted you, and you don't see them as ugly in the slightest.
    Just loving someone is: when you care about them a lot but don't necessarily love them for their looks. You just love their personality.

• In love: you just met the person. You find yourself to be attracted to that woman. Everything she does is amazing to you... you like every single thing of her

Now... you need to get to know her and see if you like her imperfections, her differences, maybe she has an other side that you didn't see yet

If you can still date her after all that and be serious the Being In Love will become real Love

• According to Taylor Swift everything that falls gets broken so we should love not fall in love. Thanks Taylor for separating 2 totally identical things.

• Do you think the pieces of my heart can be fixed when they are broken. I don't think I can love a woman. unless she loves me.