Girls, could you date a guy who was physically weaker than you are?

Could you date a guy who was physically weaker than you?
You are physically a lot stronger and you are pretty sure that, if you wanted to, you'd kick his butt in a fight easily.
Does the guy have to be stronger and tougher or is that sexist? Even if it is sexist, would you prefer it that way?

• Yes
    30% (15)
  • No
    38% (19)
  • Don't care either way
    32% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh, the guy would have to be EXTREMELY weak then, because I have 0 physical strength as it is. I don't know. Unless he looks lile he's anorexic, I don't think a guy would be weaker than me. I would prefer a guy who's stronger which isn't much to ask for in my case.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• It depends on the reason... does he have cancer? if he does there is a good reason and I would obviously support him? Is he just weak because he does nothing? then no

0|0
    0|0
  • No... that would be weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope... i would prefer someone stronger than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. I don't particularly like to be picked up and thrown over shoulders anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Uber unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am dating someone weaker than me 😏 He knows if he even touches me Id beat that ass lmao. He is laughing right now cuz I showed him my answer haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't see any problem with it

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, I like to feel protected

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. I have a need to feel protected.

0|0
    0|0
  • He should be at least strong enough to help me carry grocery stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay either way

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, my ex.
    He only weighed 107 pounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mine

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahah no way in hell. I'd feel like a man!

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I can pretty rough at times and wouldn't want to constantly worry about hurting him.

0|0
    0|0
  • no no no.. i need someone who's really make me safe and sound

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm so tiny and puny, he'd have to be stronger; anyone would be stronger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im pretty strong myself... so i would prefer a guy that was stronger then me, mostly because its very masculine and its a turn on when a guy can lift a lot.. And i doubt a very skinny or/and weak guy would like my bieceps lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I want someone manly

0|0
    0|0
  • I am athletic and fit, and did a lot of training. I actually dated a chubby guy that always made me laugh and was great to be around. He was not physically strong, though. So yes I have and probably would again if it were the right guy.

0|0
    0|0