At what point should a guy stop wasting his time on women and enjoy his life without them?

I'm turning 25 soon and getting dates and eventually a girlfriend are near impossible, I'm giving up and just enoying the other parts of my life because women are clearly not worth the effort

Most Helpful Guy

• At all times, a man should not give a fuck about having a woman in his life.

In fact, that's the real secret to having women in your life. Don't give a fuck whether they are there or not. If you fancy a girl, talk to her, but don't give a fuck if she says yes or no, or whether she stays with you for a night or a lifetime.

What Girls Said 3

• I could give you an entire spiel about self-reflection, but I have the distinct feeling that this really isn't a question, it's just a bitter declaration. With that said, it's probably best you don't go dating any women with that attitude.

Good luck.

• I'm wondering the same thing sometimes. I mean as a girl, about guys

• All I gotta say is you should be enjoying your life in every point of it.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah concentrate on other parts of your life - You never know other things might happen when you least expect them to

• At birth.

The right woman for you does exist, but you should always focus on making yourself happy. You will run into her one day.

• If a person is spending all of his time on women and not enjoying his life then he is already doing it wrong. Partners should be part of the flow not damming up your life.

• From the moment he is born.

• If you find the right one, it is worth the effort
    but until then, do your own thing

• You got it all wrong. I suggest you enjoy women now while not being committed, and then take your relationships seriously after thirty, when your established and wiser about women.