How to take it slow with a girl who's never had a bf?

She's a Telly shy girl never been in a relationship I got her number we text all the time she was real flirty she asked if I like her I said rs she sake me to go to an event with her so I did later the week she spent sometime with my family then I spent a whole day with hers at the begins of the first Actualy date she starred talking about where we are it sounded like she dosnt like me shoving suggested ending it and moving on (no that I want to) she said no and she's not friendzoning me she's just wants to take it slow and is sacred after that we stayed for hours and she opsen up to me very personal stuff. I asked her out over text the other night because I haven't seen her she turned me down and apologized saying she felt bad her texting since that night at dinner is the same but flirty she does make fun of me playful every once and a while but I need some advise I plan on stay right here I am because she is good to me and such an amazing person

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be there for her but don't make yourself too available either or else she'll maybe take you for granted. The friendship should come from both sides at this point so she needs to initiate things too for it to work.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Don't do anything rash, let her be comfortable with your current state and let her be the one to dictate how fast it should go

• Giggle at her and then give her random small things.