Girls, Any femails out there single at 25?

Are any of you girls over or at least 25 and single and have been single for a while. How do you deal with the fear of being forever alone?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I wa single at 25 and I know it's hard to believe and hard to have faith but you really will meet someone when you least expect it. When I was single, I tried everything to meet someone, I asked friends, I tried online, I joined a boat load of clubs and stuff and never met anyone. But when I gave up and stopped looking, I met my current boyfriend. We've been together for 3 years now

• How long were you single for at 25?

• How did you meet your current one?

• We met at church of all places. It's just weird because I'm not religious and I don't even go to church. But for some reason I just decided to go and there he was

What Girls Said 7

• I'm 27 and its actually not that bad, you just learn to deal with that a relationship isn't always that important, nor is it the only thing that makes life fulfilling. There are other things that at far more important, in the meantime pick up a new skill or hobby :)

• How long have you been single for if you don't mind me asking?

• You focus on the things that make you happy. You also think about what you do have versus what you don't. Also we live in a technologically advanced society it's possible to never have a significant other but it's also possible to have a child without a significant other.

• Get a big snuggly dog. They are loyal, love you unconditionally, keep you busy, and cuddle you at night!

• I'm 22 an single but I do feel like that an I just talk to guys online an not worry about future it will work out 😃😁

• I'm single and I'm quite sure I will still be single at 25, I have no luck :(

• i kinda gave up on the whole idea of dating and trying to find someone special...

• Ok... If that's the case. I better write a will and distributing my possessions soon.