Should I text him or no?

We haven't talked since he broke up with me. I've been acting very happy and like I don't even need him or even care anymore. I even set my Facebook status yesterday as ever time my phone buzzed I smile because it's u... Acting like I'm talking about another guy but there rig is no other guy. It's been almost 2 months and he is still single and not talking to any other girls

He was having family problems and told me he couldn't handle a girlfriend right now and I said are you going 2 like me after this an he said I don't know I've just hot 2 much going on.
And he said go ahead an move on because I don't know how long I'm gonna be like this
No I'm very easy to get along with and I was very supportive. He was saying that he just had too much going on

What Guys Said 1

• How did the break up happen? Did you guys have a fight? Did he just break up out of the blue? CLearly, there is no third persn involved from either side? So, what happened?

• Why did he feel that he wanted to manage without your support? Are you difficult to handle?

• Then he is not mentally upto it for a relationship. He does not want to burden you with his problems. Be a friend, but move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he doesn't want to be with you anymore but is not ready to be with somebody else, you won't know until you ask, call him...or text him and just say I'm still in love with you and I wanted to know do you feel the same and then you can end all this uncertainty and confusion. I know it may be a daring step but that's the easiest way to find out.