Girls, How would you girls feel about kissing a guy that's missing his 4 front top teeth?

I wear a denture most of the time but it slips when making out, I prefer to kiss without them in but I'm not sure how girls feel about it since I've only kissed a few without them in

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm more curious about how you lost those teeth...

• Motorcycle crash.. Lol

• Yikes, well, as long as it wasn't from drugs or alcohol I wouldn't have in issue kissing a guy with a few teeth missing. :T

• It's not bad looking honestly and the few girls that have kissed me without them didn't mind. Thanks though it's nice to hear:)

What Girls Said 12

• I think I would feel a bit odd to be honest, I know someone who had a denture, then got them permanent (don't know if that's an option for you). You never know though, most people are open minded.

• I understand it's odd for sure especially at first, I'm looking into all my options but for now my dentures work, except for eating apples and intense kisses :p

• There is a dental procedure where they can help you with that, I'm sure.

I'd invest my money in that if I were you.

• I might not mind. But I think there is low possibility I won't mind I really do not want to make out with your gums.

• Thats not really uh.. keep them in ;_;

• Did you lose your teeth in hockey?

• No but I don't know why everyone thinks it's fine when hockey player lose teeth and never get them replaced

• I'm just gonna start saying it was from hockey because I actually play hockey haha

• Hockey players are the bomb! :)

• I think you would have to warn her about it beforehand, make a fun story out of it if you lost it playing sports it something. If she's a keeper, she'll understand.

• I personally would not dig that.

• That would be nasty

• that is just gross

• Get a lot of tongue action 😄

• It depends on the guy. If he explains why he lost his teeth and it was like from an accident or sport, that is fine. If it's from drugs or fighting etc, then no thank you.

• I'd have to back out of that kiss. The idea of hitting gums during a kiss would make me imagine kissing a toothless old man. Its not a pretty picture.