Black men, how would you feel if all dark skinned women suddenly decided to only date ouside their race?

Just curious since I hear some Black men say that they only date light skinned women.

• You would be upset about that
  • You wouldn't care
  • You would be happy about that

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm white guy. I'd love to date black women! However, my wife (probably) wouldn't go for it. :-)

Ted

• Don't be like Tiger and end up with your wife chasing after you with a golf club lol!

What Guys Said 3

• I could care less. I don't care what she does because that is that woman's life and her happiness. If she decides to date a White, Hispanic, or Asian guy, that's her choice. If they make her happy, and she makes them happy, and they are happy together, then that's all that really matters.

• Why would I care about somebody's love life when its not my damn business. I'm black and I dated white, black and arab girls. Be with who you wanna be and stop caring so much about what everyone else has to say. Its your life, not theirs.

• My last girlfriend was asian and she was really cute too,so what is the problem...Also it's not ALL Black men who wanna date only light skinned or ALL Black men who wanna date outside there race.There are men/women who prefer in there race and others who don't.

Done!

What Girls Said 1

• most of them would be mad as hell. they have no problem messing around with every Becky, Maria and Lucy Liu but they will get salty when they see a black woman with someone out of her race. I don't get it. just do you. find love where you can find it, if its not with a black man who cares?

• Not all. It depends on the guy. I'm black and I couldn't, (See hot princess7, I wrote it right this time) care less. The only ones who are really going to care are the ones who think that you should only date in your race.

• Don't point it on all Black men,because that's not true for all.It doesn't matter what race you choice as long as both are happy.

Peace!!