When is it ok to fart infront of ur partner?

Most Helpful Guy

• All the time XD

• Lmao so do u men like it.

• I wouldn't mind if she was my wife if she pressed her butt against my face and farted lol but she should expect for me to return the favor XD

What Guys Said 11

• Whenever a girl has gas in her tummy she is more than welcome to fart around me. A girl can fart constantly on the first date or during sex and it is fine with me. I don't want a girl getting a sick, sore and bloated tummy from holding in what her body needs her to dump the moment she get it. :)

• It is never wrong for a girl to fart, she is only doing a natural bodily function that her body needs her to do. So a girl can fart all the time around me and I don't mind. Just as often as she feels she is able to push a fart out she should. :)

• if it happens by mistake i'd pardon it :p

• i try at all costs to avoid it until she has lol then its game on, oh to funny , i would laugh my ass off if she did in front of me, i don't mind if she did by any means, there's already enough things and stresses in life to worry about, then a girl friend or boy friend occasionally farting.
    it would be a great ice breaker though lol :D

• When you two are comfortable with one another

• in my opinion as soon as you´re having sex, this should be ok too.

• It would be annoying and gross if she went around farting everywhere, but its ok to let one loose if you can't hold it in. Even if you have just started dating.

• When they start lol

• Whenever you need to because you might be spending the rest of your life with them and if you aren't comfortable enough to fart near them its just going to be awkward.

• On your wedding ceremony
    During sex
    When you are together in the car

• To the point where you are pretty much do everything together

• Just let 'er rip

What Girls Said 6

• In the beginning of our relationship, no.

But after living together, yes.

It's bound to happen at some point especially when you both get into a serious relationship.
    You're human :)
    Don't be afraid of natural bodily functions.

• When you two are comfortable.

• I would never do that

• When he doesn't stop farting in front of you. Lol

• Only if one of you is physically ill, i. e. food poisoning. Or if the woman is pregnant - it can't really be avoided in that situation, plus she's carrying a child so frankly she can do what she wants.

• Whenever you feel like farting.