Can I delet these?

I found files on my boyfriend phone of me singing I hate the way I sound and he knows it would it be wrong of me to delet the files?

I asked him he said he love to be able to hear my voice even when he is away he travels quite a bit aww now I feel crappy

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, tell him it's upsetting you and you would appreciate if he
    would delete your singing that you found on his phone course
    it might break his heart so let him down easy ,,

What Guys Said 4

• ask him politely 2 delete 'em then :)

• It's his phone, but it's your own voice, so yeah...

• at least give him the chance to delete them... or else there could arise some trust issues.

• Just ask him to delete them...

What Girls Said 3

• It's not a bad thing like the world would end if you got rid of them, but if he finds out, tell him you'll sing something much better to have on your phone and you hated how they sounded.

If he gets in a big huff that you violated his phone, maybe just send the file to yourself first and tell him the file isn't gone and you can put it back. Personally, I've deleted photos of myself that I hate on my husband's phone where I look idiotic or fat. He doesn't even say anything about it. We both just don't care enough about our phones that picking each others' up and doing something on it is a big deal because we don't hide anything from each other.

• He dosent mind if I do anything with his phone I was just surprised cause I didn't know he recorded me

• Well, one good turn deserves another! :) You had no idea you were being recorded and took exception to that and got rid of it. If he has something to say about it, such as you had no right to delete it, you can say he didn't have permission to record it in the first place to be deleted in the first place! :)

• yes it isn't your phone just ask him about it

• Yes it would