How soon do you message a girl after your first date if it seemed to go well?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• If you think it went well text her right away if you feel like it! Speaking from personal experience, if I had a fun time on a date I love it when a guy has beaten me to the punch and is already texting, it shows that he's interested.

Don't worry about things like waiting a certain amount of time between texting/calling/asking her out again, just go with the flow and if you want to talk to her just do it!

• If things went well why wait?

• I agree, if they went well normally I'm gonna text you until one of us falls asleep haha but if it also went good maybe the date shouldn't end, just keep going from one place to another 😉

• I prefer when I get home. It's nice and thoughtful... or whenever he gets home.

What Guys Said 4

• When you get back home it should be light and funny try to tie in something about the date maybe you gave her a funny nickname or a she spilled a drink on her shirt something that makes you stand out something along the lines of I had a blast tonight (nickname) are all your dates you go usually this fun let's do it again sometime ps the coffee really brought out the color in your shirt it really showed your artistic side just be creative.

• Like within 15-30 mins of dropping her off! I like to tell her that I had a good time and that I can't wait to hangout again and of course to text her goodnight

• When on my way back home

• 1 minute after we say bye i send text: "miss u!" lmao