Girls, anybody up to talk to me about a situation I'm in with a girl?

Girls I need to talk to a girl about a situation I'm in with a girl and it's about to make me sick... please help me...

6

Most Helpful Girl

• And you're not positing your question because?

• I was talking to this girl for 2 weeks. We finally went out on two dates last weekend. She was always telling me how handsome and good looking I was and we held hands and kissed a lot on both dates, they couldn't have gone better. A couple days later I talked to her and told her I have 2 dates planned put for us. She text back and basically told me she couldn't do this anymore cause she's still trying to get over a broken heart she suffered a year ago. She said she has trust issues and scared of being in a relationship cause they are so hard. Well I just have this special feeling bout this girl so I waited a day or two and text her and convinced her to talk to me and hear me out. She agreed. So we went out last night and sat her down, talked to her and told her how I feel and how I've been in a similar situation. It seemed to help things out. We hung out the rest of the night, we held hands picked at each other like normal and kissed when I took her home. Was talking to her good?

What Girls Said 5

• Why not just ask the question and switch to anonymous?

• uhhh care to elaborate?

• Well then yea, talking to her was definitely good. Since she said she has trust issues, giving her time, supporting her, and relating with her are definitely good. So yeah, what you did is probably the best considering the situation, and I hope it works out!

• What's it regarding?

• What's the situtaion

• I don't know but I want to fuck that Gypsy rapper Foku Me! Foku Me is the best rapper in the world!