Is there anyone hee who believes in love / in romance / that one day we ll find that special person?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do
    If you don't give up, it's only a matter of time

What Guys Said 6

• I met her in 1967. We're still happy together.
    Nuff said

• waaaw ! really like our couple !

• ya i do, some day hopefully. :)

• Nope I only believe good looking people get together.

• Oh gosh no.. I don't believe in destiny or that crap

• Sure, that is a real thing.

• Nope. There is sex. Occasionally you might even like the other person. But affection doesn't last.

I assume any woman who enters my life is only going to be there for a short time. Anything longer is just a nice surprise.

• ooops you re really... i don t think that any woman will love that !

• Lmao, not a player if that's what you're thinking, I've just been with a lot of women, been on a lot of dates, and it seems to me that love and romance has more to do with novels than real life.

• honestly me too cause if we notice more we ll find out that love is just a habit ! for ewample if you spend more time with someone who s good looking or nice you ll love it !

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, but until then I ride the single unicorn because why be tied down to someone who's less than a soulmate or twin flame. Sometimes it's tempting to be in a common relationship but you should ask yourself if you're really into that person or just infatuated and lonely

• I used to believe in it, but not anymore. I lost my faith in it.
    It might be real for some people, but it's not for me.

• I see it more like this.

I know what kind of partner I want, so I work on myself to deserve him. :p :p

So yeah, it depends on me. I think. ❤💙💙💑💑

• I believe that.

• I did!
    filler