Is there anyone hee who believes in love / in romance / that one day we ll find that special person?

1|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I do
    If you don't give up, it's only a matter of time

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I met her in 1967. We're still happy together.
    Nuff said

2|0
    0|0
    • waaaw ! really like our couple !

• ya i do, some day hopefully. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I only believe good looking people get together.

0|0
    1|0
  • Oh gosh no.. I don't believe in destiny or that crap

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, that is a real thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. There is sex. Occasionally you might even like the other person. But affection doesn't last.

I assume any woman who enters my life is only going to be there for a short time. Anything longer is just a nice surprise.

0|0
    0|0
    • ooops you re really... i don t think that any woman will love that !

• Lmao, not a player if that's what you're thinking, I've just been with a lot of women, been on a lot of dates, and it seems to me that love and romance has more to do with novels than real life.

• honestly me too cause if we notice more we ll find out that love is just a habit ! for ewample if you spend more time with someone who s good looking or nice you ll love it !

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, but until then I ride the single unicorn because why be tied down to someone who's less than a soulmate or twin flame. Sometimes it's tempting to be in a common relationship but you should ask yourself if you're really into that person or just infatuated and lonely

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to believe in it, but not anymore. I lost my faith in it.
    It might be real for some people, but it's not for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I see it more like this.

I know what kind of partner I want, so I work on myself to deserve him. :p :p

So yeah, it depends on me. I think. ❤💙💙💑💑

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did!
    filler

1|0
    0|0