Girls, can I get opinions on this girl, what's her thoughts and actions I should take to get her?

This girl and I have been talking for two weeks. We went out on two dates over the weekend. They couldn't have been better! We kissed hugged and held hands on both dates. She even told me she really likes me! Well yesterday rolled around and and I told her I had another date planned for us then she told me this... "Awesome! I really like you and all but I'm just kinda feeling like I'm not ready to date right now I got my heart broken and I'm not over it. You're an amazing guy and any girl would be crazy not to be with you I just don't feel like I'm 100 percent emotionally available I've been messed up for a long time now and I'm trying to get over it but it's not working :( I don't wanna hurt you along the way because of the way I am. I probably need counseling honestly just wanted to be honest with you because that's what you deserve. When I feel myself getting close I pull away and you don't deserve that. Don't hate me :(" like I really like this girl, she's exactly what I've been looking for in a girl. I told her to please don't do this this happens to me every time I meet a girl I like for her to just give me a chance to be there for her and work this out with her. She said she knew I'd be great for her but she said she don't seem worthy cause she doesn't wanna hurt me cause of her bitterness. I told her that she is worthy that's she's exactly what I've been looking for in a girl, that I'm not gonna push her or anything for us to take this slow and that I'd be so good for her. She said I understand I just need some time I guess. And I told her well I guess this is it, I'll leave you alone and how I enjoyed our dates and wish she'd give me a chance and all this. Then after I sent that, a little while later she text me and said "It's not it, I'm still here for you as well thank you for understanding and you're not bugging me at all I just need some time to think." Does that mean she's still interested by her saying that? Please help me I'm so down and out...

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay the first mistake you made was kind of beg for her to give you a chance. Don't do that ever again, unless it's with a spouse you cheated on. Hopefully you're not douchey enough to do that. Anyways it seems like she doesn't like you all the way. Like in every area. Has she ever commented on your looks before? If not she probably doesn't think you're cute enough, but hope she's not that shallow and actually has trust issues. Tell her that it's okay and you'll give her room to figure it out and that you guys can stay friends. This will make her confused and wonder why you aren't gushing over her anymore. You have to play mind games with her. I know she's been complaining about getting played, but look you need to show her that she isn't the only one who's caught your attention, and that other girls would like to be with you. Treat her like a friend and see if anything changes with her desires man. Best of luck

What Girls Said 4

• 2 things: 1. She probably still interest with you when she's ready to talk to u again or 2. Just forget about her. I know it sounds so sad but don't wait her too long. As she said to you, you're an amazing guy so you will get someone better than her.

• That means, she's into you, but something triggered her back into her past feelings and now she needs to figure out what's really going on in her head and heart.

• Just move on. I know its hard to face but she may of just be looking for a temporary replacement. I have a friend who had a lovely boyfriend and they went through a really tough break up. A few months later she dated a guy who had a really similar personality. She was either trying to get over her boyfriend or missed him and hanging with you reminded her of him. Move on.

• Move on... she's telling u in a nice way that she is not interested in u romantically but that she wouldn't mind hanging out so u can stroke her big fat ego. Sorry but she is trouble. Plenty of good girls out there for u... don't waste ur time on someone who is only giving u mild attention. U deserve to b treated like a king. Go find her!