How rare is it stil to find a girl who likes video games a lot?

I'm huge into gaming and would love to meet a girl as passionate about it as I am. Is it still pretty rare to find a girl like that?

0|1
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• The problem is that we're all holed up in our rooms gaming. Jk. I have a friend who met his wife on live. I don't think it's rare; depends on where you're looking. Comic-con... Gamers everywhere.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• bout as rare as it is to find a gentleman.
    oh wait, maybe not as rare as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go to a gaming con , seriously

0|0
    0|0
  • There are SO many females into gaming you must be blind if you don't see them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to many girls are gamers in my county. I live in Hawaii so we like to smoke weed, camp in the mountains, do shrooms, get tans, and be gypsies on our days off.

0|0
    0|2
  • It's not so rare
    I've seen plenty

I grew up with an older brother so we used to play together a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Too busy gaming to meet people irl, but my online gaming friend base is substantial. ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I've seen more currently than before tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • One in a million i guess

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope its not rare.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• There are casual gamers but nobody picks up a controller and games "every now and then". If you find a girl which is moderately into gaming (which isn't as hard as you think) she most likely plays at least everyday. Finding one that a few steps up isn't so hard either.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not really that rare, both of my last two girlfriends were both pretty big gamers.

1|0
    0|0
  • You won't find them on the streets

You'll have to break in their house to meet them

0|0
    0|0
  • In this upcoming years I would say not to common. Few guys have the confidence to ask out out girl anymore. So girls are finding other habits.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's plenty of that here in GAG

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of girl gamers out there now bro.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that rare these days

0|0
    0|0