"no feminine friend without a girlfriend" is it true?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand your question.

• if you have a best friend who is a girl and you don t have a girlfriend it means you love that best friend

• Not really well , my best friend is a boy and we aren't in love. Even when he or I aren't seeing someone

What Guys Said 4

• huh... kinda generalizin maybe...

• So you can't know true femininity until you've had a girlfriend? If that were true there'd be another stereotype against girls that feminism is just complaining until you drop.

• false
    you can have best friends of the opposite gender

• The hell does that mean?

• Ohhh. No that's not true. I have a cool ass girl best friend. I don't feel any type of way towards her. It's true in the sense that we're not just going out talking to girls just looking for friends. So you're typically not going to have friends that are girls. Unless it's a group of friends.

What Girls Said 3

• i dont believe in this shit at all. it's SO overprotective.

• read it wrong. either way it's false and just creates the misconception that guys and girls can never just be friends -.-

• I don't think so. I, for example, have a male best friend. He's definitely not interested in me. He isn't interested in the parts I have going on.

• No it isn't true