Are some people just not any good at this crap?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• What crap are u talking about..

• Seems that way.

• at what crap?

What Guys Said 4

• At this thing you call life?

Some find it hard, some easy. It mostly depends on where you start. We still have our potential to reach our desired goal.

• That was beautiful... 😢 bless you

• Yeah but you can get better. I was horribly self-conscious in my 20's, made a bad marriage, got out of it, and pretty soon I found that dating was easy and fun.

• Any tips?

• 1. Like yourself. Until you do, you won't expect anyone else to like you either and probably won't give them much of a chance to like you.
      2. Go without expectations or goals beyond a god time. Don't treat dating as a game where you win if you have sex. I found that with just a little patience I didn't have to ask -- three dates and women were asking me.
      3. Stop talking and listen. You asked her out because you thought she might be interesting.. You can't hear anything interesting when you are talking.

• At dating yes

• Like What exactly?