How to be a sugar baby?

I really want a a sugar daddy, but I don't know how to handle that kind of relationship. I'm still a virgin and I don't want to have sex with an old guy, I'd rather be company to him and make him feel loved and appreciated. I just don't want to degrade myself. I don't think I'm a gold digger, since I'm not wanting him to buy my an $100,000 car or ring. I just want to be taken on a nice shopping spree and get to know, someone that I will start to love.
How can I find the right sugar daddy for me?
How can I be his princess without having sex with him?
Help me PLEASE

Most Helpful Girl

• That's sounds impossible. It's always about take and give, he got sex and you got his credit card :) it's fun sometimes but I suggest to have fun with ur same age rather than with an old guy.

What Guys Said 4

• "don't want to have sex with an old guy, I'd rather be company to him and make him feel loved and appreciated"

LMAO

You really think you will get shit bought for you by just being good company? Giving up some pussy is part of the deal

Unless you find a dude who just likes buying shit for no reason.

• And your are dumb

• 😍😘❤️

• Wow!! You're so weird
      😨😂😅😄😐

• How can I have everything I want in a relationship without giving a guy everything he wants? Is that your question?

• Did you read what you wrote before posting?

• @Asker Yeah, you should try it sometime.

• *I don't think I'm a gold digger, since I'm not wanting him to buy my an $100,000 car or ring. I just want to be taken on a nice shopping spree* I dunno how you cannot see it rofl

• I guess, I just don't want to he some guys whore

• Please don't do this. There is no such thing as a platonic sugar baby. He will expect sex and on his terms.

What Girls Said 2

• so far i've heard that those "sugar daddy" look for sex when they are offering a lot of stuff to their younger female partner...

• you find an older one!