*I really like this guy but I think I got stood up. What do you think?

To begin with, I'm 21 and I went on a good date with a guy that's 27. We texted daily and on a Monday he asked for a second date for Wednesday and I agreed. On Wednesday, he texted me around 6 pm so I told him that since he didn't let me know of the time in advance for the date, I made other plans but that we can hang out another day. I did this because I think a guy should plan properly and not assume I'll be available when he wants to take me out. Anyway, he said it was okay and to enjoy my night. We kept texting everyday and on Friday night around 11 pm he asked to go on a second date with me for the next day. I was out so i texted him around 2 pm the next day saying I would like to go on the date with him. He replied saying he was out of the area, and since 'he didn't hear from me, he left' but he said that he should be back by that night. At that point, I thought he was being revengeful when he said "since I didn't hear from you, I left" it sounded similar to when I told him days before that since he didn't set a time in advance, I made other plans. I thought he wanted to stand me up or maybe I'm overthinking it.. Anyway, I replied: "Well if you don't come back too late, we can hang out. If not, we can plan another day." He said okay hun. Well I waited to see if he came back early but he didn't text me that night to let me know and I expected him to. So i feel like i got stood up but I'm not sure because I did tell him "if anything, we can plan another day" Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• that's what you get for playing dating games. He just gave you a tast of your own medicine. For many people (men and women) games are a huge turn off.
    If you two already had agreed on Wednesday it would have been easy for you to just ask at what time. It won't take a chip out of your crown to follow up on a date and the time. What you did was rude in my opinion and if I was him I'd have written you off immediately.

Now it is up to you to come up with a date. Ask him to go for drinks after work, and when you agree on a day, also agree on a time and place right away. Don't leave anything up for interpretation.
    I would also suggest appologizing for flaking on him at 6 pm on the supposed date night.

What Guys Said 2

• oh.. too much procrastinating... just decide on a day and stick to it!! He may be doin tit for tat but you can't just blame him for it...

• Ask him did u do it on purpose.. ?

What Girls Said 1

• I honestly think it was sheer coincidence. You had, in theory, all morning to contact him about the date, so he assumed you were busy /not interested. I would leave it be and plan another date :)