Girls, do you like the hopeless romantic type of guy?

The type of guy to cuddle you under the stars listening to "thinking out loud" by ed sheeran

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah :)

But not puppy dog hopeless romantic. I just want someone who will treat me right and that is thoughtful and romantic. I'm happy to have such a man.

And we went star gazing and listened to Ella Fitzgerald. <3

What Girls Said 12

• Meh. It'd be cute for like an hour but probably not a regular thing.

• Actually... those type of guys are freaking rare.. the one who will date you or spend the rest of her life with you will be really lucky

• Of course! Maybe not listen to music... but listen to nature instead and just talk about life.

• I kind of have that boyfriend lol. Just maybe a little less cheesy? Or maybe not... Lol. I love him. I guess I wouldn't know if he's cheesy or not XD

• Yes, yes I do. But only if he generally shows that side only to me.

• Oh yes! Like Mr. Rochester, Mr. Darcy, or Capt. Wentworth. And for them to say all sorts of sappy things

Google them if you've never heard of them.

• Jane Eyre, Pride & Prejudice, and I don't know the last one. I think that's right, right?

• Yep that's correct! The last one was from Jane Austen's Persuasion :)

• Yes there is nothing wrong with that

• Perfect scenario, but maybe a different song in my opinion. :)

• YESSSSS but not the Ed Sheeran part. More like Leona Lewis, Ariana Grande or Adele.

• I'd love it, but can I switch the Ed Sheeran to something else. I'm not a fan.

• I would love to cuddle and stargaze, but not so much into the music sorry!

• Yes yes yes, hopeless romantics are sweet, although some of the ones I know move too fast without knowing if the girl likes them back, so be careful.