Guys, have you ever been torn between two girls?

Has this ever happened to you? If so, what did you do? And how did it end up?

11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I dated a girl, she had a really cute friend that I had started a crush on. We became friends

The girl I was dating didn't work out but we stayed to be friends, I ended up dating her friend and really liked her

Uhhhh so date both? Won't know what u like till u try both !

• Nope, but then I tend towards emotional connections and mental compatability which tends to be pickier then physical looks (though those are nice too).

• Not too good. The girl who was really good to me did not fight because she wanted me to stop the other woman from interfering but I couldn't do too much because we have a child together. The woman I had a child will was much aggressive getting me back but with the other woman I couldn't complain about much when it came to being with her. With a man the aggressive woman usually win unless she cheated on him and he is holding a grudge because she did then the aggressive one might not stand a chance.

• Yeah.

I went with the one who was sweeter, a bit less adventurous, but more stable and likelier to be a good mother.

Hardest decision of my life.

In hindsight, I did the right thing.

• Of course. It ended up like crap because it took me too long to figure out what the hell I wanted to do.

• I figured out which one I liked more and went with her. The other one just had to deal with it; That's life.

• I get blinded by the hot ones sunlight and choose her and in the end I get neither girl. 3x veteran of that option... I'm dumb

• yes. It ended in a mess with neither being happy.

• Yes, and it flipping hurt! I think they were maaaad...

• Never experienced LOL.