Guys, have you ever been torn between two girls?

Has this ever happened to you? If so, what did you do? And how did it end up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I dated a girl, she had a really cute friend that I had started a crush on. We became friends

The girl I was dating didn't work out but we stayed to be friends, I ended up dating her friend and really liked her

Uhhhh so date both? Won't know what u like till u try both !

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but then I tend towards emotional connections and mental compatability which tends to be pickier then physical looks (though those are nice too).

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too good. The girl who was really good to me did not fight because she wanted me to stop the other woman from interfering but I couldn't do too much because we have a child together. The woman I had a child will was much aggressive getting me back but with the other woman I couldn't complain about much when it came to being with her. With a man the aggressive woman usually win unless she cheated on him and he is holding a grudge because she did then the aggressive one might not stand a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

I went with the one who was sweeter, a bit less adventurous, but more stable and likelier to be a good mother.

Hardest decision of my life.

In hindsight, I did the right thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. It ended up like crap because it took me too long to figure out what the hell I wanted to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I figured out which one I liked more and went with her. The other one just had to deal with it; That's life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get blinded by the hot ones sunlight and choose her and in the end I get neither girl. 3x veteran of that option... I'm dumb

0|1
    0|0
  • yes. It ended in a mess with neither being happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and it flipping hurt! I think they were maaaad...

0|0
    0|0
  • Never experienced LOL.

0|0
    0|0