Guys, what is your racial preference for women?

Perhaps tell me why? Or what makes you like them?

• Black
    7% (5)
  • White
    61% (41)
  • Asian (specify?)
    10% (7)
  • Latina
    12% (8)
  • Hispanic
    3% (2)
  • Native American
    3% (2)
  • Aboriginal
    4% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not have a racial preference. It all depends on the personality and how the two people connect.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 38

• All, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman no matter what her ethnicity is. Each one has certain attributes which may be better then others but they all balance out. For cacausian women I do lean towards redheads or dark hair, nothing against blonds but when I was growing up it seemed every woman was a blonde so it kind of got a tad boring. Black women have thick sexy lips and tend to be thick bodied which is sexy. Asian women because they tend to be small and petite, I guess you would describe there facial structure as exotic but personally I think most facial structures are if there not what your use to. Aboriginal could be any group, and again as long as there beautiful then I don't see why I would not be attracted to them. Latinas have a lot of more subdle features that I think kind of are an all around, like they are petite but I feel like they tend to have curves as well exotic yet familiar tanned but not dark. In other words I appreciate a beautiful woman no matter what her ethnicity.

2|0
    0|0
  • Why not all of the above.

I know this sounds bad, but I'm so happy that so many guys have strict racial preferences, because that leaves the girls who aren't highly preferred all for me to take.

Life is so easy when the competition eliminates themselves.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a racial preference it is all about how I connect with them on a personality level but since I come from a country that is about 98% white - It will probably be a white woman I would meet.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've dated many races and been attracted to a lot more. As long as their a women that's good for me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have no preference based on race, ethnicity, or religion. Other preferences still apply

3|1
    0|0
  • indian... dunno, just is. there could be a bunch of women around who are cute, and i'd subconsciously focus on the desi one.

2|2
    0|0
  • Caucasian ! Hands down

Next would be Latinas

1|1
    0|0
  • i like white or Asian (east and south ones) best. canĀ“t decide which of both though.

the other races are totally fine too. maybe i just see those less frequently.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like white girls not blondes even though I think they're appealing to the eye but brunettes and usually pale white skin or tan skin and usually with thick eyebrows I find them pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I've never had a preference for race in women. I have ended up being with more black girls because I'm black but it doesn't matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer white women. I'm just not that attracted to other races.

Although any kind of Asian is also fine.

1|2
    0|1
  • Vietnamese women, I just tend to get along well with the women of Vietnam. I also find most to be attractive. All though I find other races attractive, the connection makes the difference. I need to be with someone that I get along with well.

1|1
    0|1
  • The human race!

1|0
    0|0
  • White. Because as Turkish people, we're kinda white but not completely wihte. And you're more valuable (in opposite gender attraction) if you're whiter than the average. So, the whitest it can get is an "originally" white girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a fetish to have sex with a Pakistani girl as I find them very pretty and exotic. If one that lives in Derbyshire would like to offer it would be gratefully accepted...

1|0
    1|0
  • I find all ethnicities of women to be beautiful, but Latinas and mixed girls are my favorites :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i picked latina... then white is #2

2|2
    0|0
  • White or Asian. I prefer light to pale skin.

1|1
    0|1
  • White women no question!

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't have a preference. Booty is booty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mixed race

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have preference but usually dark featured girls (including Indian girls) are not into me. Don't know about African women, their response has been 50-50. Being around white women a lot I've dated predominately white women. So voted B.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care; we are individuals, not races.

1|0
    0|0
  • While all races have pretty girls, I'm quite fond of how Japanese girls look, as per the cliche. XD

1|0
    0|0
  • No preference on race, just personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything but black.

1|1
    3|2
  • I really like latina and white...

1|1
    0|0
  • My personal preference is White.
    (Welcome all the down-voting.)

1|0
    0|1
  • i like indian and arab girls

1|0
    0|0
  • well... i'm indian.. and for me European or British.. girls would be perfect :)...

1|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys