So I'm a Hispanic guy that thinks and knows for a fact I love black women , but why is it so hard to make them believe I as a Hispanic guy?

We are totally different races. I'm not full Mexican but the rest of my family is. So would dating and staying serious with a black woman be a problem?

On that last sentence I meant why is it so hard make them believe or even look my way just because I'm Mexican

Most Helpful Guy

• They probably think you're just being nice

• But obviously not, how do I skip that and really get there attention

• Good point , I'll start there

• Happy to help

What Girls Said 3

• Wow. Not to be racist or something but I'm pretty sure you're the only guy who actually likes black girls like I'm pretty sure everyone I've seen or met only likes girls of other cultures... 😶😶

• On my side of the world seems to be white men and black women and this world is filled with other race men and I don't seem to get any attention from women I like

• Absolutely not true! I definitely am into black girls! ;-)

• Ummm no?
    Filler

• Does it make sense what I said?

• What about getting em to talk to me? Lol

• You have to chat them up. Its going to be hits and misses. Just stay friendly and positive. Maybe join a sight for dating :0

• No it shouldn't be. Race shouldn't matter. Of course there will be some cultural differences but it should be fine.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think that should be a problem

• Well you see where I'm at its mostly white men and black women , so I as a man love black women but don't seem to get any attention from them because its rare

• Shouldn't be a problem

• Does it have to do with region? Because here it is that way