Hey people!!! are you attracted to younger or older people?

just kinda curious! are you humans more attracted to people that are younger or older than yourself? and if you could, please tell me your reasons and that's it... i guess...

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter to me. I have had partners that were born in 5 different decades. I like PEOPLE, the age of those people is irrelevant. Different ages, or different cultures, just provides more opportunities to learn and grow and experience things outside your normal routine.

The thing I find with significant age gaps, if the person is still similar to me in core programming, is that they will have experienced different media and stories and culture, but if you have a similar personality, if they like it, you probably will too. And all of the stuff that you have experienced will likewise be cool and new and interesting to them.

• I liked your comment! but for some reason I kept thinking about mummies for some reason...

• I wrote for some reason twice on purpose... yeah really

• lol, fair enough.

What made you think of mummies though? I have dated mommies, I suppose, but not mummies.

What Guys Said 19

• Younger girls they match my age better

• Older because they're wiser and can teach you more one of the reasons I would date younger girls than me to give them knowledge

• People around the same age as me but with a more mature personality like my own.

• yeah people tend to care more about the maturity level rather than the appearance! pretty interesting in my opinion

• Well in my case I've always been quite a bit more mature then most people my age, and immaturity has always annoyed me so to have someone more near my own level is preferred.

• Younger. It may sound creepy but I don't think I'll ever grow out of being attracted to 16-25 year olds. But I must say that I'm seeing more and more women who are in their 30's looking quite attractive to me indeed.

• Younger like 20 ish

• Younger or same age.

• I prefer a girl who is slightly younger than me, preferably 0.5 to 2 years. But I do not mind if she is slightly elder.

• I like anything within a range of my current age.

• im attracted to older womans. one friend of mine (40's) tell me i have the same mature of her and that one reason of i dont find a lot of girl i get atracted

• both is for me

• I'd rather date somebody the same age.

• I'm attracted to people my age. Or a little younger, it's all good.

• Younger or older doesn't bother me. In terms of younger I mean 18 and up.

• body of a lean 20 something yr old but mind of a 35 yr old is so much more attractive

• I like younger, same age and older girls because I simply do.

• Neither lol

• same age?

• ohhh hablas espaƱol?

• Say what now? Sorry I only speak English

• I'll let that be a secret LMAO

• Younger , older , same age all chicks can give me a boner

• Definitely older. "Women age like fine wine."

What Girls Said 15

• Younger than me guys my age are way to serious it's all my job or responsibiltys which is great but I want someone who will goof off with me and just hang out and chill

• you sound like a very childish person! in the very very good way though ;)

• I am lol I don't let life get me down it is what it is and you just have to go with it and of course take time to dance around the living room like ur crazy when ur favorite song comes on

• Older , typically more attracted to older guys. Not too much older though

• older people...

• younger or same age.

• older. I doubt I would date someone younger than me

• i don't pay attention to age but if i find a boy to be really attractive he's usually in his late teens - early 20s

• Usually older :p

• Older. Don't even like guys my age, too childish.

• Older: 20 something more than me lol. in this case, 26

• older people

• Attracted to older people...

• almost every girl prefers older men lol

• Lol true... maybe cuz they always see the younger ones as their bros! Lol

• Older men, from mid 30s to early 40s. I don't see any appeal in younger guys.

• Older boys, preferably 2 to 3 though not too much. I think it's also a teen thing because most girls mature faster mentally then boy, about 2 years ahead when you're 12 and it catches up later. Of course everybody's different but that's probably why you see a lot of freshman girls choose junior guys.. or something like that :P

• hmmm... that's very interesting!!! so girls usually mature earlier than boys!

• Older like the guy I like is in his 40s... because Im not a fan of baby faces and guys who are older are more mature... I don't want a little boy... I want a man. 😉

• Older or same age