GIRLS- would you.....? and Boys- would you.....? and Is it weird if I ask him ths thru a text?? PLZ ANSWER!!

GIRLS- would you date one of your closest friends ex, if you really like him, and your friend says its cool with her if you guys date? and would you ask a guy you really like if he thinks your friendship is growing to something deeper (relationship)?

BOYS- would you date one of your ex girlfriends really close friends if your ex says its OK 4 you 2 date each other? and would it be weird if I ask this guy I really like if he thinks our relationship is going anywhere (from friendship 2 something more)?

PLEASE ANSWER! :) THANKS!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've actually been in a situation where I was dumped by a guy for a good friend of mine and, I gotta say, it's not nice. expecially when he dumped her 2 days later for me and I didn't want to go back there.

So, I don't think I could do that...Having been on the other end in a more severe way. But I can't clearly say I'd never do it if the situation arose...

I would definately tell a friend if I thought there was a chance for more but it would depend on how strong the friendship is - I think that changes things. if you're really close and you don't know if it's the same, I'd wait and see how it pans out...otherwise, I'd go for it!

What Guys Said 2

• Listen to what your friends have to say, but make your own decisions on what's right for you. I'm sure they only want what's best for you, but in the end it's YOUR choice, not theirs.

• If the mutual friend O.K.s it, I don't see a problem. It's good that you checked with her before. Not many people have the courage to do that.

Go for it!

• Ok thanks. yeah she said its ok, but like she and a couple of my other close friends really don't like this guy. I get why they dont, and I know that I shouldnt either, but I just can't help myself. there's just somethin bout him that's so.... sexy and sweet lol

What Girls Said 1

• I'd be really careful about the way you go about this situation. SHe may have said it's okay, but that doesn't necessarily mean she meant it. It might hurt her, but she doesn't want to stand in the way if that's what you want. In the end though, she left the choice up to you. YOU decide if this guy is good enough for you. YOU decide if you want to go about this, even if it might end up hurting your friend. YOU decide if there are more pros than cons.