Non-existent love life?

Next week is my family reunion and it just hit me how the majority of my cousins and siblings have significant others. i’ve never had a boyfriend, i’ve never brought anyone home. i’m feeling really pathetic and lonely. i rarely let myself cry pitiful tears but my confidence has faltered.

Sorry for the rant but I just needed to vent.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never had a girlfriend til I was 21. Apparently I'm a good looking dude tho. Good in bed too. Whatever.

Could be people are intimidated by you, could be that maybe you're just really shy and it's therefore hard for people to get to know you. Don't worry about it.

PS, doesn't help if you ignore guys. Just saying, try smiling more or looking approachable (if you're not)

What Guys Said 1

• Imagine what you're feeling now...

Okay now times it by 6 years.

Yeah I feel beyond hollow when it comes to the subject of love, I pretty much feel dead internally.

What Girls Said 2

• Me too, me too. My family and relatives often judge and make fun of me for being forever alone. :/
    You're not the only one.

• i feel you.