Would you ever date your friends ex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao maybe haha than again if you think about it girls go ballistic when they find out their friend is dating your ex than it is somewhat immature to play those kind of games.

So in short. No I wouldn't.

What Guys Said 11

• My best friend, never. Just regular friends or acquaintances, yeah I don't see why not. Just because they date a girl once doesn't mean that she's "off limits" to everyone else. That's childish as fuck.

I have a LOT of friends. If I were the type of guy who would never date an ex of a friend, I would be severely limiting myself.

• I've learned that friends exes are off limits. It's so sneaky and the guilt is unbearable, for me anyway.

• It doesn't feel right, I wouldn't be comfortable seeing that friend again so I rather not.

• Absolutely not

• Hoes ain't loyal😎

• I wouldn't do that. I can't think of a good reason to do that.

• nope it feels wrong. in fact I went as far as to asking my friends ex to prom and eventually deciding "what am I doing" so I ended up going alone instead of betraying my friend

• Well all my friends are my family basically no

• I don't like my friends either way so I don't mind hhahaha

• No way! Thats one of the many unwritten rules!

• Yes I would because there would be nothing wrong since an ex is always an ex

What Girls Said 11

• No, I would never do that to my friend even if I do like her ex a lot. That'll make me feel like I'm betraying her by going out with her ex. Plus if he did something horrible to her then I wouldn't go out with him anyways because you never know if he's going to do the exact same thing to me. Friendship is more important to me :) <3

• With their permission

• I honestly wouldn't and no way in hell would I associate with my ex's buddies

• No I love all my friends and would never go behind their backs to date an ex of theirs its just wrong

• No that's just silly

• NO NEVER! I don't do that.

• no I wouldn't

• No thanks I avoid all that

• I don't do that its like betraying my friends and no guys is worth losing any of my girlfriends

• No I won't cause there can be nothing good to expect only Drama

• No all my friends are too precious to lose over a guy who is not worth it