Ok so What do I do about him... help please?

Ok so I'm currently in summer school and at my high school kids from other high schools come to our school during the summer.

Well this guy has been constantly flirting with me and he's always asking me to let him come over to my house.
and I like him but I get the feeeling he might take my virginty cause he's so cocky and straight forward if I let hime over to my house when no one is around. I also hear he is a player from the high school he's from.

So any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea don't make the mistake of losing your virginity to just a guy you berly met

What Guys Said 3

• If he's straight up then you should be too tell him you know where this little thing between you two is headed so if he wants to possibly take your virginity he's going to have to prove that he's committed to being in a relationship with you otherwise the door's that way

• I have of bunch of friends who have done that this guy thinks he can get your v card that easy

• Yea don't let him come over. Believe me you don't want some random guy taking advantage of you

What Girls Said 3

• wow the thirst is real

• lol be careful to bring a guy you don't know into your house

• Ummm yea I can see you have a dilemma here.

Tell the guy you have a boyfriend and to stop bugging