Girls, what should I do for my date tomorrow?

My boyfriend is taking me out to dinner and movie and tbh I've never told him this but I've never been on a date before so I'm pretty nervous about it. It's like we've hungout before but as double or triple dates but never just the two of us. And I don' want to make anything awkward or something. So ladies can you give me some quick tips please :) I would really appericate it a lot.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Act the same as when you're with others. Don't kiss or be touchy if you don't feel comfortable about it, leave the premises if you don't feel safe or feel like something's up. Otherwise if he's a great guy, just be in the moment and let him take the lead :) let him know when you like something and if something bothers you, gently point it out by stating what you feel about it to him. Have fun, laugh when he says something funny (keep it genuine) and smile! How you feel is most important, so just enjoy yourself and wear something you feel pretty in, comfortable, and confident in! :-)

What Girls Said 5

• This always happens when your nervous about something, you think of all the negative possibilities but I grantee you your going to get there and all your worries will be gone. Just live and let life flow. Wear lipgloss and some purfume that's always a must for women (in my opinion) he's your boyfriend, he likes you and the more quality time you spend together, the more your relationship will grow. Be yourself and have fun fun fun fun :)

• Where something comfortable and cute. If you're nervous, wear something that won't make you sweat. I would wear jean shorts and a cute top and cardigan (so you can take it off or leave it on). Wear comfy shoes! You don't want to be limping around so wear flats that won't give blisters or Burks.
    Hope this helped!

• Just be yourself have fun and just try to relax he is your boyfriend so you guys should be some what comfertable already with each other. But yeah just try and relax and like. your juat hanging out with him.

• You just need to be your self, wear something special that represents you, if he doesn't like you for who you are he's not worth it

• Well don't be nervous and have fun :)