Guys, what do you think?

Long story short my boyfriend is a faithful guy and I always accuse him all the time and he got sick of me never trusting him I also never allowed him to have girls as friends and he wasn't allowed to go out anyways when we broke up he hung out in this group with a mix of guys and girls and I guess he considered each other close because he helped them out anyways me and him got back and those three girls that he was cool with one has a boyfriend the other was talking to his friend and the other he's know since freshman year. I didn't trip because he wanted me to meet them and I met the one girl Maria at prom and I admit I didn't like her and yeah anyways he would always skip school to be with me and Maria and the other girl would text him and be like "where are you " or why did you leave and he would be like " oh I woke up late" or I have work but he was with me and I would be like why didn't you tell them you were with me and he said because it's not their buisness. Why would he do this?

Also the girl I met at prom he would ignore her text once and she got all butthurt and said " we don't appericate you ignoring us when your with your gf"

2

What Guys Said 2

• Too long didn't read

• I guess he feels funny telling them he was with you so he would rather say that to them or could also mean he doesn't want to sound like he is attached and keep them on the back burner in case you break up again

• Also the girl I met at prom he would ignore her text once and she got all butthurt and said " we don't appericate you ignoring us when your with your gf"

• It would seem they are jealous of you taking up his time away from them😊 I wouldn't worry about it since he seems true to you