Just because the man has the pin and the woman has the hole it means that guys should make first move?

I juat don't get it, why girls don't make the first move? noone will call them sluts, it's perfectly normal

Most Helpful Girl

• In terms of dating, I wouldn't make the first move because I'd be afraid of rejection. I think that shit hurts girls more than it does guys. In terms of getting physical with my boyfriend, I often make the first move by grabbing him and kissing him and/or lightly touching his package, letting him know what I want...

• How does it hurt girls more than guys? Lol wtf

• Are you serious? This isn't black and white. It's situational.

Most girls who have ever taken that first step and asked out a guy, only to be shot down and possibly laughed at, will retreat back into their shell and never want to ask anyone out again. Guys I know who've been rejected said they felt shitty for a day or two and then got back on the horse, ready to try again.

• Not i don't have an answer, im just too tired right now, i will respond tomorrow

What Girls Said 2

• There was one girl on here who was getting called a slut for talking to boys first, so you'd be surprised. it's silly that there's such a divide but all we can do is work to change it.

• Because they're pussies.

What Guys Said 2

• Think of it like a lock and key. You bring the key to the lock.

Or something I don't know I just pulled that out of my ass...

• The lock and key analogy is irrelevant.

• That means a shemale would do the first move? c"'mon dude let's be real, girls are fucking sefish and egocentric, and what can you do for that? Show selfishness and never ask girls out.

• Other people being selfish does not excuse us for being selfish. Only some girls are like that. There are nice girls out there that are more than happy to pull their weight in relationships. I know because I've met some.

• i don't like it either but oh well