Guys, Nude pics and cheating?

I met this guy about a year ago, we get a long super well he lives in a different state but travels to where I live for work. Every time he is in town we hangout and honestly he is a great friend. (We see eachother about once very 3-6 weeks)
But a couple
months ago he started asking me for nude pictures. I didn't send any but found out he is married. When I asked him about it he said he thinks that pictures don't mean anything and it shouldn't be a big deal. Guys, do you think this is a big deal?

I think that the pics would have led to other things because we are very flirty etc

13

Most Helpful Guy

• What? I don't understand him, of course you'll feel betrayed because he hid the fact that he is married and he says it isn't a big deal. I mean what is this? what kind of a person talks like that? Of course it is a big deal, no doubt about that. It good you know the truth. Why do you want such a guy as a friend? I would suggest don't keep any contact with him.

• Thank you! I haven't really contacted him since but he still calls/ texts me saying I'm over reacting cause he thinks it's the same as if he were to watch porn and he does not see it as cheating at all

• @asker Then let him watch porn... He doesn't need pictures of you naked. Everything he needs is already on the internet.

• Exactly you did the right thing, and look at this again, he says you are overreacting you are one who is right to react that way, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. Please don't listen to him, don't take his calls, ignore his texts, don't give him any attention whatsoever. Initially, it might be difficult but you must convince yourself you are doing the right thing. That's the suggestion I can give.

What Guys Said 12

• "I think that the pics would have led to other things because we are very flirty etc"
    If they are nude pics they are beyond flirty already.

Is it a big deal? Well, would he be okay if you sent them to his wife to give to him? NO? Then it must be a big deal.

• You where right not to send nudes. Make sure you don't let him talk you into doing it. Once he has images of you you have no idea what he is going to do with them. He is also married and should know better from that point of view to. My advice to stay well away. It will turn ugly on you if you don't.

• Yes it should be. I think @starfishlover probably has a very strong opinion on how one should deal with such a situation.

• You know what. I can't be bothered. She knows what is right and I can't make her do anything. But the fact that she is anonymous means she is ashamed

• "A great friend" does not ask for naked pics while being married.

End of.

• To me, that's cheating. I don't care if there's no physical contact, but asking for nudes is cheating.

• Nude pics should be for a very special guy.
    Not some married guy that you hang with on occasion.
    It is a big deal.
    Don't be so flirty with married guys in the future and things will be better off.

• Pics go beyond flirting... don't unless you mean it.

• Sending nudes to a married guy is out of question and you never want to invoke the wrath of the wife. So yeah, It's a big deal

• @asker is not married. It shouldn't be her problem if the wife is not happy. It's the guy's problem. I am not saying she should send nude pics though, just not for that reason

• Thats what I meant, how did you understand it the wrong way?

• I think it is a big deal, he wants to cheat on his wife with you, that or maybe try for a three-way

• Yes pics can lead to other things but still , its just like watching porn on any website. Its not cheating. But just dont do it if he asks for them again !

• Oh my, he is cheating and he is creepy.

• What do you think about it? I think is the better thing to ask. Lets say you do. Would it be worth it in the long run? Would really want to be part of a drama that can ruin relationships all around? Pretty risky/ trust factor going on there. Although by the way it sounds like the thought is dancing in your mind. Do what you will, but as for my point of view. That is a risk (if I was in your shoes, which I am not) is too expensive a toll to what problems can ensue.