Does he just want sex?

I've been dating this guy for some weeks now, we've been on 5 dates, and last night after our date, he drove me home and we stayed in his car kissing and stuff, nothing too sexual. I think I commited the biggest mistake when I said to him after a kiss : "I think I really like you", because he brushed it off with a joke. What made me question his intentions was when after this he asked if he could come up to my place. I said no because I don't want to move that fast, since I am a virgin, and specially after saying that, getting no answer really made me mad. He kept saying he would be good, and would do nothing I didn't want to do, but he doen't know the fact that I never had sex. I am more than willing to do it with this guy but I need the emotional connection that now I'm not sure is reciprocated.

Most Helpful Guy

• I once heard that women need emotion to have sex, and men need sex to feel emotion. Don't know how true it is though, just something I heard

What Guys Said 2

• Invite him to dinner with your parents. As a guy who has been on dates just to get laid, I'll tell you that he would not be comfortable meeting your parents if all he's after is that booty!!

PS: Dating just to get some ass happened when I was 16-18. Matured in the last 4yrs

• It's difficult to tell from here

What Girls Said 2

• If you are not 100% sure then maybe he is not the right guy. It isn't right for him to pressure you into anything you don't want to do.

Maybe go on a few more dates and really get to know each other better and see how you feel then but i would put off losing your virginity until you are sure that it is with something you won't regret.

• he's taking it slow ya?

• He is, and we literally just kissed, but yesterday he started to put his hands under my shirt - it did not bother me, but I was afraid he would get the impression that he could move faster that what I really want. Specially if I let him in my flat. I need to hear him say that it means something more than just sex.

• just see how it progress from here and if he goes too far you can always stop him