Guys, would you date a girl that has dirmatitist? Why or why not?

I'm 15 and I have had dirmatitist all my life and not many guys ask me out. So I want to know if you would date a girl who has dirmatitist? Why or why not?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you mean dermatitis?

What Guys Said 6

• Would you date a guy with keratosis pilaris and skin writing? It looks like my triceps have chicken pox.. Probably because they're so sick xD
    All joking aside, the KP sucks and because of the skin writing, I can literally play Tic-Tac-Toe by barely scratching anywhere on my body with supple skin

• It depends I think

• Dermatitis, the skin condition?
    Depends on the severity.

• See for me its the worse in the winter that's when my skin cracks and I have it on my scalp but its bad but not like really bad

• Hmm, I wouldn't mind you not wearing make-up. I dunno.. I'd have to see it for myself, I guess.
      As long as it's not severely on the face, then I don't think I'd mind that much.

• Its all over my face but sometimes it goes away

• I would just depends on how severe but either way it doesn't matter bout the outside what truly matters to me is the inside the personality.

• Yeah maybe, how bad is your dermatitis anyway?

• Depends on the day and winter is di hard on it

• It would depend on where it is and how severe it is

• Sweetheart its almost every where on the body