Guys, can I say this on a date?

I'm going out on another date with a guy and he hasn't kissed me yet. Can I say something like, just so you know I expect a kiss by the end of the night... or something similar? I'd be saying it in a playful way of course.
I'm mid 20s, he's mid 30s if that makes a difference.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course you can. I expect sex after a certain amount of time, otherwise whoever I'd dating is gonna take a hike. Kissing and sex are important to relationships. Without these things, there is no relationship. Expecting either is like expecting water to be wet.

What Guys Said 19

• Haha you shouldtotally do it, it happened to me, and if anything it lightened the mood sooooo much more

• If it were me, I'd be a little put off by that. I'd feel uncomfortable, I'd feel, as one other guy said, put on the spot, and it would just ruin the night for me. Personally, I wouldn't kiss a girl unless we were actually boyfriend-and-girlfriend.

• It depends on what type of guy he is. I can see a lot of people here would be put off by it because they're shy and can't handle it on the first or second date.

If a girl I was dating said that I'd probably say "Why not now?" and go in for the kill. If I'm dating the girl I'm most probably very attracted to her, so it wouldn't be difficult.

• It ruins the magic/mystery of the first kiss... it has to be unplanned.
    You're basically putting a timer on it lol.. what you should do is display more body language that shows you're receptive to it and are really into him.

• If this were a senecio thatifoundmyself in then you would be getting that kiss more than once

• You don't even have to be playful about it. You could straight up say "I expect a kiss by the end of tonight"

But, just keep in mind it may not happen. Although I don't see why it wouldn't, it's still not guaranteed.

• You could say it playfully.
    Myself, I would like the girl to take the initiative and just kiss me when she was ready.

• Try to make a small game and bet that he has to kiss you!

• Yeah that doesn't seem rude or a bad way to say it, I wouldn't be offended or feel funny saying it like that and I wouldn't have to think about whether to kiss you at the end of the night either since now I would have permission 😊

• Yeah, but doesn't it take the excitement out of it? It's a bit like saying:

"You're an attractive human. Let's mate."

How about doing flirty stuff like really leaning in when talking with him, touching him, smiling seductively, etc?

• If he's shy it might put him on the spot.

• Um... seems a bit a bit forward doesn't it.
    Besides he's already asked you out on a second date didn't he, so he'll eventually kiss you when he feels ready.

• I wouldn't recommend it. You're giving away your cards by doing that.

• How religious is he?

• I do not see why not... you said in a playful way right? Dating is supposed to be playful at times.

• Depends, if you said that to me i would surprise you and kiss you on the spot. but other guys might be turned off by your statement.

• Wtf no kiss? Yeah just say it break his little bubble.

• You gotta take it slow. He will go for it. Don't stress about it.

• I tend to be a bit shy/cautious myself, so a girl being so forward and up front would be a good thing for me, because I'd likely want to kiss her but be unsure how she would react.

Other guys might disagree though I guess.