I really want those pictures deleted. WHAT DO I DO?

okay, this is a long story, but I really want to make sure I get the right advice. so there is this guy I liked and when I told him I like him he said he didn't feel the same way. but later that night, apparently he was kinda horny so he asked for some pictures, and I was just happy he was talking to me. so I sent him about 3 or 4 pictures of me pulling up my shirt or pants to show my lacy black panties. he loved it so much, he said that his feelings could change.

I've been pretty much in love with him for about two years, and we dated maybe 3 or 4 times during that time. he really is a jerk, and none of the other guys in the school like him, but the thought of him makes me smile. I've "sexted" him maybe 7 pictures so far, and now I finally think I'm starting to see how much of an asshole he is. he likes me now, because of the pictures, and I don't know how to tell him I'm finally sick of him, and I really want those pictures deleted. WHAT DO I DO?

Most Helpful Guy

• Chalk it up to experience, sweetie. Most girls get taken like that once or twice. Just don't let it happen again. There's not much you can do once you hit Send.

Word of advice if you don't want those pics to make the rounds: don't bitch him out in public. If you embarrass or humiliate him, he'll spread them around as fast as he can to get back at youl. Just play it cool like it's all good but you've lost interest.

And remember this happened next time.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask for the phone that's bad to have a jerk like you just for that reason and delete the pictures .

What Girls Said 1

• thats a tough one but ur being smart by realizing he doesn't like you just the pics. you can't really make him delete them just try and ignore him trust me worse thigns could happen then the pics getting out people are not as evil and vindictive as tv lets on