Why does he get slightly hard over other girls?

Why does my boyfriend get hard over other girls? Its not a full hard on but slightly we can just say. He always denies it. He is bigger about 9 inches. Could that be any reason Why he gets them so easy Or what? I can tell by the way he acts that he is getting one. Or if I am by him and we're talking about some girl he gets one. I'm already insecure and have trust issues due to my past. So I worry with him being like this he will cheat on me. He says he won't but still runs in the back of my head.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't women look at other men while in relationships, even if nothing happens. We all have eyes, even the hills

What Guys Said 4

• I get that way when about thinking and walking up to talk to a girl it's bizare and I don't even try it just does it

• it is not very controllable at your age but he should minimize your notice of it

• Because his penis is slightly willing to mate with everything.

• His plumbing down there is just doing it's job. I wouldn't take it for disloyalty.

What Girls Said 0