Why won't a guy initiate dates?

Looks like im going on 1 date a month with the same guy.. Has this happened to anyone, what's the general reason? Is time a huge factor? Also I've been the one to initiate. He goes along but I feel like he isn't interested if he also doesn't initiate.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is putting you on his Practically Pay no mind list with just 'I'm going on 1 date a month with the same guy,' this is telling me and showing me, like it should you as well, that he is going to pull the rug out from under him and you any time now and any day now with even making This date the last date and even a text with "I don't think this is working,"
    Don't let him beat you to it here, dear. Call it quits, it's inevitable it's going to happen. Hanging on to something and with just once in a blue moon, is the writing on the wall and all that He... Isn't interested.
    However, if you tell him you have found someone else to date, it will give him food for thought and maybe he may think he should have one some Initiating after all.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• well , if he works that is understandable. Always worry about the other woman when you see a change in pattern though

• Exactly! Because he is NOT interested.

• He's got things to do.

• Maybe he's shy.

What Girls Said 0