Christians, would you date an atheist?

Or religious people in general. And atheists, would you date someone religious?

1|0
9|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummm since you asked about other religious people in general, I'm actually a Muslim and when it comes to relationships (mainly marriage) I'm only into Muslim girls even though in Islam we Muslim men are allowed to marry Christian and Jewish girls so it's not prohibited as some people might think but honestly I prefer Muslim girls, not saying that there's anything wrong with other girls but when I share the same beliefs with her, that would make the relationship easier and we will understand each other better.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I'm an atheist and I'd date a Christian... within reason. I mean, I'm thinking like united church kinda Christian. lol. Obviously wouldn't work with a jehovah's witness or 7th day adventist or something like that.
    But yeah, flipping the question around, I'd be open to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date the type of girls who call themselves religious but never go to church. I would never date one that DID go to church on a regular basis.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am agnostic and I would date a religious person

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not

0|0
    0|0
  • What can I say? We would be incompatible! I would be for things she wouldn't be for. Or worse, she would be for things I would never be for in a million years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Irreligious, wouldn't date religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure but only if she's not "super" religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm religious but I don't treat it seriously anymore and I'd date someone atheist for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • on the surface i have nothing against doing that, but i think in the long run it won't work out, too many different standpoints

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as im not expected to participate in religious things I have no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • i would have to say no

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm mostly no... But I could if she is interesting enough..

0|0
    0|0
  • This should be interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am more agnostic, but I would date someone who is religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't disrespect me and I won't disrespect you. That's all there is too it. If I want to go to chuch I'm going. I won't start preaching to her or ever try to force her to come but I don't need her telling me I'm wrong either

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'm an athiest, I'd date someone religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I'd marry them too if they didn't want kids. Only if they didn't want kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah as long as he's respectful

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an agnostic. I'd ate religious person as long as he'open minded and don't force his belief into me or anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would
    Religion should not play a part in the relationship at least thats how i view it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Christian no. our views would contradict eachother but it worked out for Lee strobel, he went from atheist to a believer

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Im an atheist and I doubt I would date someone religious, but I can't say i'll never do it..

0|0
    0|0
  • I am atheist and I would date with an atheist.

0|0
    0|0