Boyfriend won't text?

Ok, so we've been dating for about two weeks by now. I know it's a short time, but ok. Problem is, we haven't talked/texted for three days. I'd message him, but I asked him out on a date the two last times, so I'm waiting for him to take an attitude. Do you guys think he's lost interest or is he just playing hard? Also, what should I do about it? Thanks people!

Most Helpful Guy

• or maybe he doesn't know how 2 ask a gal out for a date?

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't say he's playing hard I think he's just busy and the time away from you makes him miss you more I would say if he doesn't text you back by the end of the week give him a call if he doesn't answer then you got a bit of a dilemma on your hands

• Message him and ask him why hasn't he texted back.

• It could be either way.. For me to pass a judgement i need more details.. :)

What Girls Said 2

• three days is not that long.. just wait...

• Maybe he's just not a texting kind of guy. But I would say from personal experience when he stops replying to your texts its time to move on.