Is this bad or weird?

I don't even care as much as other girls if I get used anymore. The goal of my life right now is to make people happy and if using me is gonna make him happy then I'll give you all of me to accomplish that. Even if it means me cryin every night. At the end of the day my feelings don't matter to me but his does. Like even if he keeps breaking my heart over and over I'd never tell him it hurts I'd just laugh it off and make sure he's good. Even if he ha sex with my best friend or kills my dog an hangs it from the ceiling of my room. I wouldn't get mad at him because I just want him to be Happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• media2.giphy.com/media/EvWx1BeeRyyJi/giphy.gif

I'm sorry but you need so tough love. Gain so fucking respect girl and dry those tears. Why are you letting people use. For godness sake dump the douchebag. I know you 'love him' but he doesn't love you. You will fall in love again. How do know? The average person falls in love 4 times. He is replaceable. You are only 16 way too young to give up.

What Guys Said 6

• That is horrible. Do you think you have so little value that being used is the only way you can make someone happy? Do you care if you make other people feel happy? If you do then it would make me very happy if you didn't allow yourself to be used and found someone who cared about you and making you happy. Its alright to make someone happy but that doesn't mean it should be at the expense of your happyness.

• You are only hurting yourself in long run

• Well firstly im gonna say that you are a good person but as young as you are and obviously intelligent you are suffering from tunnel vision! you must not feel you can't ever have a voice or express your feelings in order to serve somebody else! that is not good or healthy at all and i would say to you just stand back and look hard!

• You can't make him happy only you can make yourself happy and what you're describing sounds unhealthy find someone who appreciates you and will treat you right you're an attractive girl

• I guess you need more self esteem

• That's quite messed up tbh.

What Girls Said 2

• So basically, you will willingly be emotionally abused and completely neglected mentally for the sake of a disrespectful, inconsiderate, self-absorbed asshole? With that attitude, you will be so emotionally scarred and damaged by your 20's that you will not be able to function properly in a healthy relationship. You are the type of female who is a target for abusive men. You are the time of girl abusive charming, deceptive, deplorable guys prey on. The type of female who ends up on an episode of Maury being spoken to like a dog, literately being given commands and shouted at like you're not even a human being.

I don't know what the heck planted this toxic seed of acceptance and tolerance but you need to remove it IMMEDIATELY.

• Stop the madness, @MotivatedPlastic, and stop being an Enabler for everyone around you who you allow to hurt you.
    You can't be happy if all you want is to make someone else "happy,' making it so that no matter what Anyone does to you it's okay because it's Not.
    Someday when you least expect it... You will drive yourself crazy and then... Where are all these users and abusers when you need them?
    Good luck. xx