Ladies can a guy ever recover from coming on too strong?

Like the question says, you've been on a few dates and while things were getting sexual in nature and progressing smoothly all the sudden the girl feels you came on too strong.

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually in deep trouble if she says that

• Well she didn't, she just said we can't have sex yet, but she had a great time etc. From my reply to anon:

Well I didn't think that strong... we had been on a few dates and met via an online dating site, she came back to my place then decided we couldn't do it yet even though she was reaching up and down my shirt and I was grabbing her butt and going up and down her back, but was still very flirtatious and making out with me and decided to go home.

She texted me saying she still had fun, then disappeared. Tried to talk to her and never got a response, now she's removed me from Facebook...

What Girls Said 2

• No.. not really. Maybe with persistence. I've been won over before.

• Well I think it's over for me, she removed me from Facebook and hasn't talked to me in a while.

• Yeah he can recover. All he has to do is take things slower.

• Wow. Exactly how strong did you come on for her to do that?

• Well I didn't think that strong... we had been on a few dates and met via an online dating site, she came back to my place then decided we couldn't do it yet even though she was reaching up and down my shirt and I was grabbing her butt and going up and down her back, but was still very flirtatious and making out with me and decided to go home.

What Guys Said 3

• What do you mean by too strong? Texting too much? Seeming clingy/needy? Pushing the relationship along too first?

• I'm not a lady, but yes you can next time you come on too strong say "Excuse me I know was going to fast" then go back to small chit chat and try again except this time go at her pace so she feels comfortable

• yup.. he should realise his mistake i guess