Girls, what might be some positive attributes to dating a guy whose never had a girlfriend before?

We hear some things about negatives, I'm just curious to see another side of it.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, he's totally inexperienced so you can teach him the ways things should be done. (Basically the way you want them to be done).
    He's more likely to listen because he's not cocky about how things should be done and he wants to keep you as his girlfriend since it's a new thing for him.
    He's most likely a virgin so you don't have to worry about how many girls he's been with.
    You don't have to worry about someone stealing your boyfriend because there's probably a reason girls haven't dated him... (Maybe he's not other girls' taste but you find him attractive)

What Girls Said 10

• The main one is that you don't have to deal with another bitch's mess.
    There are a ton of people in today's dating world who will make you pay for a heart you didn't break. In fact, some of them act like being damaged makes them more intriguing and quirky when really it's just a pain in the ass to deal with. It's annoying to deal with someone who treats you the way they should have treated their shady, crappy ex.

• Chances are they'll be more eager to please you because they've never done it before. They'll probably put more effort and more enthusiasm to being with you.

• #1 Reason!!!: We don't have to listen to your ex-girlfriend woes or deal with ex-girlfriend drama.

• He'd be more likely to commit and invest himself in you emotionally 100% completely no inhibitions. As well as be more open about what's on his mind and how he feels.

• Not really sure. I've never had a boyfriend before, so I'm not sure if I'm qualified to answer this...

• It depends on the reason. Has he never had a girlfriend because he only dealt with casual flings and "situationships" or because he just never found the right girl?

• Let's say the latter.

• Maybe he would feel moreattached to me since I'd be his gmfirst girlfriend and therefore be more loyal?

• I think that someone who has never been with a girl before will try his best to make you happy and will learn how to please you. You'll never be compared to someone else and you'll never have to be jealous of his exs

• Well there wouldn't be comparisons to an ex. (I had a guy say "My last girlfriend would do this for me..." but I am not that girl, I am me!)

Won't brag about past conquests.

Since he hasn't had one before, I would hope that means he's more willing to try things.

Honestly, it doesn't matter the age he is if he has never had a girlfriend, if he is honest and open with communication, I think it'll be just fine. :)

• no diseases.