Girls, What kinds dates do you think are romantic?

Is a picnic date romantic or him being cheap?
Is staying home and watching a movie together romantic or cheap?
If he agrees to go shopping with you is it good or bad?

Is asking her to come walk with me a good idea to get her alone to talk or does that sound creepy?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• no picnic is nice, but very unreliable since weather depended

Staying home is fine a bit further in the relationship for like the first handful of dates I wouldn't recommend it

Shopping is just kind weird

Walking is actually not bad since it kinda avoids awkward silences but I would center it around something. Like I don't know go to the farmers market and then a walk after or something

What Girls Said 10

• A picnic date and staying home is romantic. I enjoy it. I don't really like shopping, so for me it's not a date, it's more of just a necessity. I think things like going to the park or star gazing are free but very romantic.

• A picnic date is really sweet 😊 but save the at home stuff for when y'all have been dating for a decent amount of time

• Somewhere secluded, dimly lite, night
    Romantic
    And depends on how he's treating you

• Stargazing sounds more romantic to me.

For the last question, it isn't bad.

• Going for a walk at night by the water or just staying home and cuddling on the couch is very romantic to me.

• For me a romantic date is going to an all you can eat buffet. I love food! :) <3

• Any date is perfect. I'd rather stay in than not do anything.

• picnics, cuddling on the couch, fancy dinners, evening walks, etc. (basicly anything seen in a chick flic) Save these for later on in the relationship though, unless they sort of just "happen".

• Candlelight
    Stars
    Wine

• Depends on how long the relationship has been, and how serious it is.
    Picnics are very nice, doesn't matter the cost.
    Staying in to watch a movie is more for a couple than people who just started dating.
    Shopping is definitely something you should wait for and only do when you both establish that you are in love in committed.